As a Building Science company, we apply expert knowledge to investigate, diagnose, and repair mold and moisture problems. Often times, the cause(s) of excessive moisture are not obvious. Excess moisture in a home can be a result of water intrusion, foundation leaks, insufficient ventilation, etc.
Our inspectors and technicians are trained to identify and correct any problems with moisture affecting your home or place of business. Using moisture meters, IR cameras, and Building Science knowledge, we can confidently provide a sustainable solution to any mold situation.
Relative Humidity (RH) is the amount of moisture in the air relative to the temperature. When RH exceeds approximately 65%, there is enough moisture in the air for mold to grow.
Water intrudes from windows, doors, siding, roof, exterior walls, etc.
Pipe bursts, clogged drain, leaking faucet, running toilet, leaking water heater, etc.
Overflow or a leak from a dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator water line, etc.
Ensign Building Solutions provides mold testing and mold remediation in Lilburn, Georgia. Our technicians are experts in finding and removing mold from within homes. They have proper training and are fully equipped with the most advanced tools to go into any situation and perform mold restoration. Whether indoors, outdoors, in basements, attics, or in crawlspaces, we remove any kind of mold, including black mold, and provide complete mold restoration to your home.
Our technicians perform a professional mold inspection in your home or business
We utilize strategic containment methods to prohibit cross-contamination through the spread of mold spores
We use environmentally friendly anti-microbial agents to protect your home from future mold growth
Address Must be located in
Ensign Building Solutions is Your Trusted Leader in expert Mold Removal and Restoration
In as little as 48 hours, mold can begin spreading throughout your place of business. Mold in your place of business should be handled by a professional immediately. Ensign will restore your place of business back to a healthy environment with little to no impact on your business operations.
For people who suffer with allergies, mold can trigger allergic reactions and other symptoms such as watery nose, sneezing, coughing, wheezing, itching, difficulty with breathing, fatigue, and even inflammatory response. The more exposure you have to mold over time, the more severe reactions and symptoms can become. It's important to have mold removed immediately and properly to avoid further issues by eliminating mold growth in your home.