Indoor Air Quality

"Let's clear the air..."

According to studies from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), people spend 90% of their time indoors, where pollution can be 2-5 times higher than outdoors. The use of chemicals in synthetic building materials, personal care products, furnishings, pesticides, and household cleaners has driven an alarming increase in toxic air particles in the home.

At Ensign, we rely on technology to detect and identify toxins in your home. Established on the principles of Building Science, we create an individualized plan to mitigate your home and help you prevent future issues with Indoor Air Quality.

Common Indoor Air Pollutants

Biological Agents

Mold, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cockroaches and other pest waste and carcasses.


Previously used in the manufacturing of some building materials, inhalation of this mineral is known to cause mesothelioma, lung cancer, as well as other adverse health effects.


For homes built before 1978, lead was commonly used as an ingredient in the manufacturing of paint.


Radioactive gas from decaying uranium within the soil (second leading cause of lung cancer behind cigarette smoking). The only way to know the extent of its presence is through Radon Testing.

Ozone & Pesticide Pollutants

From Some Air Cleaners and pest prevention treatments.
Sources of Volatile Organic Compounds affecting Indoor Air Quality

Indoor Air Quality Solutions Experts

Ensign Building Solutions is Your Trusted Leader in Indoor Air Quality Testing and Solutions

ACAC & Seagull Certified
Microbial Remediation
Asbestos Building Inspection Refresher
Seagull Training Logo

Areas We Service

Our headquarters is located in Cumming, Georgia.
We serve all the areas of North Georgia.

Let's Talk About It

To provide you with the best solution, give us a call to schedule an assessment with one of our certified experts.

Submit your info and we'll contact you
Thank you! Your submission has been received! We will contact you within 1 business day.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.